A maintenance job can be work that is completed outside of the regular maintenance schedule, unexpected repairs for example.
1. Select Maintenance.
2. Select the + sign beside Pending.
2. Select the Asset the job was completed on from the drop down list.
3. Select the Schedule - Ad Hoc or one of the existing schedules.
4. Select the Status - Pending, Past Due, Completed or Cancelled. If you select Completed, select the date it was completed from the Calendar.
5. Input any additional information about the maintenance job. Current odometer or engine hours, Job Name, Cost, Duration etc.
6. Select Save